[SeasonOfDocs] Regarding Google Season of Docs

Deepanshu Udhwani deepanshu1422 at gmail.com
Thu May 16 14:13:34 PDT 2019

Hi,
I'm a pre-final engineering student and would be applying for GSoD
this time. As of my experience, I had been coding in Java, C++, reading and
writing several technical snippets, I've been doing this
for the past one year.  As this project required writing technical
documents primarily so thought if I could fit in this better.
Please help me out as to what all skills I need to add over the period
and the tasks I'll have to carry on to successfully follow through.

Regards,
Deepanshu Udhwani

[image: Mailtrack]
Sender