[SeasonOfDocs] How should we focus OSGeo training within SeasonOfDocs?

María Arias de Reyna delawen at gmail.com
Wed May 22 01:54:12 PDT 2019

Hi,

I see many of your emails are very QGIS focused. Does this mean we decided
to focus on QGIS and forget about the other projects?

All writers interested or assigned to GeoNetwork[1] can reach me or Jo and
we can help them start and take tasks. But I am not sure I will be useful
on other projects like QGIS.

[1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Season_of_Docs_Ideas_2019#GeoNetwork

Cheers,
María.