[SeasonOfDocs] How should we focus OSGeo training within SeasonOfDocs?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu May 23 04:09:52 PDT 2019

Hi Maria,

Great to hear your commitment and availability.

Yes, many of the volunteers signing up have a QGIS focus - although many
also have a broader OSGeo interest. Notably, Johanna Botman, Jo Cook and
yourself have noted a preference to work with GeoNetwork which is great.

I suspect our primary focus will be to build an approach to
documentation, which we develop initially for one project (say QGIS),
then test with another (say GeoNetwork), and collate our experience into
best practices that can be applied across OSGeo (with the help of
OSGeoLive) and the greater Open Source community.

The exact focus of our initiative will depend upon what we collectively
decide in this email list, once people start talking. (Nudge, nudge,
hint, hint.)

Warm regards, Cameron

--
Cameron Shorter