[SeasonOfDocs] Regarding sample papers, Season of Docs

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue May 28 13:51:17 PDT 2019

Hi Talha,

Sorry, there isn't a sample application template that I'm aware of. A
focus of our OSGeo project is to find a senior technical writer for the
paid role, but we do have volunteer roles for junior writers. If you are
looking for a paid role as a student, you might want to look into
Google's Summer of Code.

Warm regards, Cameron

--
Cameron Shorter