[SeasonOfDocs] Regarding sample papers, Season of Docs

Ori Gudes o.gudes at unsw.edu.au
Tue May 28 21:57:12 PDT 2019

Thanks Cameron et al.,

This semester we developed series of new QGIS tutorials as part of  our GIS and Urban Informatics course, I am assuming we will be able to share one of those tutorials as an example.

I still think that the discussing about how to maintain / update those tutorials in the most efficient way is of a value..hopefully this tutorial can also contribute to others!

Regards Ori

Dr. Ori Gudes
Research Fellow, City Futures Research Centre
UNSW Built Environment
UNSW SYDNEY NSW 2052 AUSTRALIA
T:+ 61 (2) 9385 4931
<mailto:c.ticzon at unsw.edu.au>o.gudes at unsw.edu.au<mailto:o.gudes at unsw.edu.au>