[SeasonOfDocs] Hello

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu May 30 04:44:08 PDT 2019

Welcome Brian.

I think you are suggesting excellent approaches to improving QGIS docs,
which aligns with Jared's recommendations and suggestions from some of
the other volunteers here. My  variant on the same theme is at [1].

Matteo, Harrissou, With the momentum we are building, I think we have
potential to grow QGIS documentation into new areas and expand the QGIS
documentation roadmap. Would you be interested in setting up a meeting
to discuss this? (Probably select a timeslot of evening in Australia,
lunchtime in Europe).

Brian, Your OSGeo wiki should now be approved, so please do add your
name to the list of contributors.

[1]
http://cameronshorter.blogspot.com/2019/04/amplifying-googles-season-of-docs.html

Cameron Shorter