[SeasonOfDocs] GeoNetwork meeting reminder

Swapnil Ogale swapnilogale at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 03:04:06 PST 2020

Hi Cameron and Jo,

I started with the installation guide and am still stuck.
Can we have a quick call to discuss this? I am referring to the OsGeo
equivalent here (
https://live.osgeo.org/en/quickstart/virtualization_quickstart.html) to
relate it to these installation instructions (
https://geonetwork-opensource.org/manuals/3.8.x/en/maintainer-guide/installing/index.html).
Am I on the right track?

Until I get some clarity, I am not sure I can proceed with this.

Meanwhile, I will skip to the next task (go through Byron's spreadsheet and
start classifying these based on the 4 content types from the Divio blog).

Does that sound ok?

Swapnil