[SeasonOfDocs] GeoNetwork Docs meeting notes

Jo Cook jo.k.cook at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 09:42:23 PST 2020

Hi Swapnil

This looks good to me. It might be worth comparing it to what we (I started
and Felicity finished) did for the OSGeo:Live Geonetwork quickstart here:
https://live.osgeo.org/en/quickstart/geonetwork_quickstart.html as a
focused example. Is there anything you'd change in that guide to make it
fit with your template, or for any other reason?

All the best

Jo