[SeasonOfDocs] GeoNetwork Docs meeting notes

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 11:46:11 PST 2020

Yes, this tutorial is good.

It deviates slightly from TheGoodDocsProject which is not perfect. In
some places I prefer your approach, in others I prefer
TheGoodDocsProject. Resolving the differences is a bigger problem and we
don't have a long term timeframe for your GeoNetwork involvement.

I'll have some minor feedback, but as a first pass, I think this is good
to go.

I think that it will be good to have both you and others use this
template for specific tutorials and assess how it goes.

Yes, let's discuss at meeting today.

Cheers, Cameron

Cameron Shorter
Technology Demystifier