[Sentinel-pds] AWS Sentinel-2 - S2B product listings

Bryce Johnston bryce at agdeveloper.com
Tue Dec 12 13:24:40 PST 2017

Grega,

Ok thanks. Are the OpenSearch entries and feed built during the
ingestion process? I saw this
https://github.com/sinergise/Sentinel2ProductIngestor/tree/master/src/main/java/com/sinergise/sentinel/scihub/opensearch
but I'm assuming thats not the current code handling ingestion and
OpenSearch?

If there is a way to help with contributing to MGRS searches in
OpenSearch, I'd love to try to help. If not, I can still do what I need
from OpenSearch date queries and iterating through to check tiles, so I
appreciate it being available.

Thanks,
--
  Bryce Johnston