[Sentinel-pds] Change of access permissions to S-2 L1C bucket

Grega Milcinski grega.milcinski at sinergise.com
Mon May 7 05:07:41 PDT 2018

Dear Sentinel-2 AWS Public Datasets user,

by end of June 2018 we will set Sentinel-2 L1C dataset as “Requester pays" in a manner similar to Sentinel-2 L2A and Sentinel-1 GRD were from the beginning. This may affect your workflow.
Visit this page:
https://forum.sentinel-hub.com/t/changes-of-the-access-rights-to-l1c-bucket-at-aws-public-datasets-requester-pays/172
to find out details and how to embrace the changes.

We would also welcome your feedback on the forum to make this change as seamless as possible for your applications

Best,
Grega