[Shapelib] Writing shapefiles from VB

David.Gancarz at ci.orlando.fl.us David.Gancarz at ci.orlando.fl.us
Tue Oct 31 12:29:38 PST 2006

Luis:  You can find the archive at
http://dl.maptools.org/dl/shapelib/contrib/ as MapToolsArchive.zip.  (The
current links in "Other Shapelib Resources" are not up to date ... I'm
sure they will be updated soon).

David Gancarz

Florida has a very broad public records law.  As a result, any written
communication created or received by City of Orlando officials and
employees will be made available to the public and media, upon request,
unless otherwise exempt.  Under Florida law, email addresses are public
records.  If you do not want your email address released in response to a
public records request, do not send electronic mail to this office.
Instead, contact our office by phone or in writing.

Luis Sá <luis.sa at ptsim.com>
Sent by: shapelib-bounces at lists.maptools.org
10/29/2006 12:22 PM
Please respond to
Luis Sá <luis.sa at ptsim.com>; Please respond to
Shapelib Development <shapelib at lists.maptools.org>

<shapelib at lists.maptools.org>
cc

Subject
[Shapelib] Writing shapefiles from VB

Hello,

I read in a forum that the ShapeFile .net code has been
updated. I wonder if you could be so nice to send me a
copy.

Many thanks in advance,

Luis
http://www.ptsim.com/forum/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=18