[SoC] Rankings

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Wed Apr 4 23:30:08 EDT 2007

Cory Horner wrote:
> Note: we probably need to mod up these applications soon into our
> desired order.  I think the preliminary list of allocated students is
> getting published rather soon...

Cory,

My understanding is that we will soon find out the number of student
slots, but that actual assignments won't happen till next week.

I'm heading out of town in the morning, but I would appreciate it if
perhaps you and Landon could organize some preliminary reordering based
on the ranks as they stand.  I'll try to polish it off Monday night
after final rankings are complete.

Best regards,