[SoC] Re: GRASS SoC Selections

Markus Neteler neteler.osgeo at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 15:23:40 EDT 2007

Frank,

I would leave latest decisions to Wolf who followed the SoC much
more than me. Our PSC is listening but doesn't have a suggestion
how to overcome the problem of limited (mentor)manpower.

I assume that we can be happy to get two GRASS proposals
into the SoC given the current limitations. For next year, we'll try
harder and will start the campaign much earlier.

I hope that Wolf will summarize things for you as they currently are.

Thanks
Markus