[SoC] Re: [Geotools-devel] 2007 Google SoC Student Quit

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Mon Jun 18 23:06:39 EDT 2007

Simone,

I understand that Michael Craig has dropped out, and that the
"3D Rendering Pipeline Component for GIS Servers" project is being
dropped.

I also understand that you have a potential replacement candidate.
Would that be Jackson Roehrig?  Who would mentor him?  Can have you picked
one of the two candidate projects to pursue?

I'd like to get in contact with Google very soon to inform them Michael
has dropped out, but at the same time I'd like to have the info lined
up on the replacement.

Best regards,