[SoC] Student / Project Dropped

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Wed Jun 20 17:33:02 EDT 2007

Hi,

After some challenges getting in contact we (OSGeo) have established that
student Michael Craig (michael.craig at gmail.com) who would have been doing
the project "3D Rendering Pipeline Component For GIS Servers" is unable
to participate in the SoC this year for personal reasons.

We do not have another student available to take over this project, though
we do have a student interested in doing a different project for GeoTools.
I realize it is awfully late in the process to replace a student, but if
that is practical/desirable from your point of view, please let us know and
we can try to provide specifics.

Please let me know if there is any other information you need with regard to
this situation.  And once again, thanks to you and Google for your support of
the SoC program.

Best regards,