[SoC] Update to Project Milestones Table

Sunburned Surveyor sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Tue May 15 15:35:15 EDT 2007

I took some time on my lunch break today to update the table that
tracks each project's progress on basic milestones. You can find the
updated table here:

http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/2007_Google_SoC_Project_Milestones

I added an entry for each project listed on the Google SoC page for
OSGeo to the table. No one should feel left out now. :]

I was wondering when I should follow up with each of the projects to
see if the milestones were being met. Most of the studd in the table
is pretty basic and I would think that it must be accomplished before
the student could really get started with their project.

When should we expect these initial steps to be complete? Sometime in June?

I may have missed something on this, as I tend to put my foot in my
mouth on this SoC stuff, but I want to make sure we don't forget about
our commitments to the students and to Google.

The Sunburned Surveyor