[SoC] Soc report: JMagick integration

M. F. rossino.al at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 08:16:04 EDT 2008

Hi.

Status report #5,6 for weeks ending on 05-07-2008 and 12-07-2008and

1. What did you get done this week?
 I continued  the integration of the two projects. In particular, I extended
the gdalframework and twelveframe libraties. I chose the names of all the
modules that make up libraries, and I started testing of twelveframe
class with JUnit.

2. What do you plan on doing next week?

I continue the tests development, the extensions of twelveframe  module with
the addition of imagemagick functions to increase the image reading/writing.

3. Are you blocked on anything?

I had problems with the completion of the tests, but were resolved. Now
everything is ok.