[SoC] GeoWebCache update

Marius Suta marius.geoserver at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 10:01:35 EDT 2008

Status Report and update on GeoWebCache for the week ending on July
25th, 2008

This week I
- closed some remaining tickets with minor bugfixes to GWC
- added a filter to acegi  to authenticate GET requests made to GWC
anonymously, but to require login for PUT, POST and DELETE requests
- moved on to discussing a seeding mechanism with  my mentor. A rough
design can be found here: http://geowebcache.org/trac/wiki/GWC_seeder
- spent some time looking at threadpools in detail
- began coding the seeding mechanism today.

Next week I propose to finish the seeding stuff.

Thank you,

Marius Suta