[SoC] SoC Report: Mapbender Administration Modules

Len Kne lenkne at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 25 10:11:08 EDT 2008

Mapbender Administration Modules Update for the week
ending July 25

Have a working prototype for user
management.  Much of my time this week was spent learning about the details of
JSON which seems fairly straight forward now, but took much work for me to
understand it.  Here is a link to the test
application:

http://maps.umn.edu/dev_lenkne/http/frames/login.php?&mb_user_myGui=admin_test&name=test&password=test

Next week, switching gears a little to
work on form validation and how management of groups can be added.  Also
thinking about adding the ability to add users to a Mapbender application from
this screen.  Currently, when a user is created in Mapbender, three separate
application are needed - create user, add to groups, add to applications.  Seems
like these three functionalities should be able to be available on one
screen.

No blocks, just slowly
learning.

Len