[SoC] Status reports!

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Fri Jun 6 08:49:26 EDT 2008

Wolf Bergenheim wrote:

> You should write a mail to your project development mailing list *and*
> Cc to discuss at lists.osgeo.org. Prefix your emails with "SoC Report:", so
> that we can more easily spot them. ;)

Should the status reports really be CC'd to the discuss list? That could
result in quite a bit of noise on that list which is for general OSGeo
discussion and not intended for specific info like this, especially at
the rate of 20 reports per week.

I think the most important is to get the report to the project's own dev
list (and users list if there is one), perhaps with a CC to the SoC
list, but I'd rather not see all the reports on the discuss list.

What do others think?

Daniel
--
Daniel Morissette