[SoC] JMagick integration

M. F. rossino.al at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 21:37:39 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I often spoke  with my mentor Simone Giannecchini and his collaborator
Daniele. Sometimes I used the mailing soc.
The study of the project is ok.
I'm starting to integrate imageio-ext with twelve monkeys and I will do this
for the next day.

1. What dit I get done this week: I made JMagick ImageReader and ImageWriter
plug-in for Jpeg format. I'm starting to integrate imageio-ext with
twelvemonkeys.

2. What do you plan on doing next week: continue the integration. Try to
understand the imageio-ext support form data access

3. Are you blocked on anything: not yet.

Greetings, Michele