[SoC] [SoC Report] 2.5/3D visualization tool for wxPython GRASS GUI

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Sat Jun 7 03:05:27 EDT 2008

Hi,

Status report #1 for week ending on 6th June, 2008.

1. What did you get done this week?

I started studying OpenGL and related stuff in general (no experience
here) and underlying GRASS OpenGL gsurf OGSF Library [1]. I have
doxygenized gsurf library and updated the code (replacing frprintf()
by G_message(), G_warning(), G_fatal_error() or G_debug()). I am going
to document gsurf in more detail in the the next weeks.

I also started coding experimental prototype CLI for NVIZ, located in
grass-addons repo

http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/browser/grass-addons/visualization/nviz2/cmd

See http://grass.osgeo.org/wiki/WxNVIZ

2. What do you plan on doing next week?

I am going to continue studying and documenting gsurf library and to
play with NVIZ-CLI module.

3. Are you blocked on anything?

Sometimes by myself;-)

Regards, Martin Landa