[SoC] mid-terms coming up

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 28 05:18:22 EDT 2008

Hi,

I am glad to see the weekly reports pouring in from the different students.
It is fun to watch these things grow.

I was wondering, is anyone keeping a tab on MIA projects? Not just missing
students but not even a word from project mentors about their missing
students, etc? Or if they are both working outside of this list and
happily making progress we don't know about?

If something is stalled, now is the time to make sure it gets fixed as
the crunch time of mid-term evaluations are right on top us. ie before it
is too late to fix.

thanks,
Hamish