[SoC] Mentor Introductions

Tim Keitt tkeitt at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 09:47:57 EDT 2008

Hi,

I am Tim Keitt. My main tools are

R <-> GDAL (rgdal package)
R <-> PostgreSQL/PostGIS (RPgSQL, Rdbi, (R)DBI)
PostgreSQL/PostGIS <-> Boost Graph Library (ongoing)
QGIS (as a user at this point)

I mostly work on glue code between existing packages/libraries. A
student contacted me just now about QGIS/BGL integration.

THK

On Thu, Mar 27, 2008 at 9:41 PM, Stephen Woodbridge
<woodbri at swoodbridge.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  I am Stephen Woodbridge. I am in the Boston, MA area and am available to
>  mentor the Mapserver project for Performance improvements for labelcache
>  and MINDISTANCE processing. This is my time mentoring, but I have been
>  working with mapserver for about 8 years.
>
>  -Steve
>

>  Wolf Bergenheim wrote:
>  > There is an introduction thread going on in the
>  > google-summer-of-code-mentors-list at googlegroups.com list, but I thought
>  > it would be nice to do a similar thread here, since we probably don't
>  > know each other.
>  >
>  > I'll go first.
>  >
>  > My name is Wolf Bergenheim and I'm the Org Admin for OSGeo this year,
>  > and I'm also mentoring for GRASS.
>  >
>  > Now it's your turn.
>  >