[SoC] Pencils down!

Wolf Bergenheim wolf+grass at bergenheim.net
Fri Aug 14 17:52:09 EDT 2009

Dear students and mentors,

Pencils down!

You should be done or almost done with your work now. We expect to see
one last weekly report (today). It is ok to work until the 17th and
even beyond, but you will be evaluated by what you produce by the
17th. Anything you do after that will only get you karma, which is
probably even more valuable.

The final survey is due on the 20th. This means all mentors AND
students should fill in their final surveys by the end of the 20th
(your local TZ). I will send the knights of Ni to any slackers, so
don't be a slacker. ;).

As a bonus we also offer this year an OSGeo T-Shirt to all successful
students who also writes a final summary report.The DL for the final
report is The end of this month. The report should outline what you
achieved over the course of your GSoC project, what you learned from
this experience. Also describe any future improvements to the projects
(if planned) and post links to your wiki pages which should include a
pointer to where we can find your code.

Mentors, you can also expect to receive a t-shirt for you great
volunteer work. We couldn't have done it without you!

Thank you every one,
it has been a great summer of code again and the administration team
would like to thanks all students and mentors for their effort.

BR,
Wolf Bergenheim
OSGeo GSoC Administrator