[SoC] My 7th report

Ashraf Hossain ashraf10bd at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 00:22:35 EDT 2009

Hi All,
Last week I was busy with linux compiling and also the some document collection.
There was 2 research group meeting with supervisor so I am late for this report.

This week I almost finalized the data structure and the rough file format.
I need suggestions. Because I have only one month ahead and lots of
work because I want to make this project usable within the projected
time.
And If i get suggestions and tips I know I can finish all before this time.

My report is as below.

http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/opengraphrouter/wiki/OpenRouter_Network_builder_report_20090710

My Next week task will be tougher because of time.

I will do 2 things.
1. Boost graph library include for shortest path generation.
2. Graph file reader and writer.

Regards
Roni