[SoC] [Report #2] Kriging with GRASS and R: v.autokrige port to wxPython and more

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Fri Jun 12 12:57:54 EDT 2009

Anna,

The wxPython interface looks good. I'd stick with the notebook over
choicebook because you can easily see the options with a notebook
without clicking anything.

We use a flatnotebook control for the GRASS GUI if you'd like to make
this visually compatible (not obligatory, though aesthetically
consistent). We use the V8 style tab and some nice colors too. You can
look at the GUI code for ideas if you want.

If someone does not have one of the programs installed, does the error
message suggest the needed URL to get it?

Michael