[SoC] [Report #2] Kriging with GRASS and R: v.autokrige port to wxPython and more

Anne Ghisla a.ghisla at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 04:45:48 EDT 2009

Michael Barton ha scritto:
> Anna,
>
> The wxPython interface looks good. I'd stick with the notebook over
> choicebook because you can easily see the options with a notebook
> without clicking anything.
>
> We use a flatnotebook control for the GRASS GUI if you'd like to make
> this visually compatible (not obligatory, though aesthetically
> consistent). We use the V8 style tab and some nice colors too. You can
> look at the GUI code for ideas if you want.

Yes, I saw that code in Layer Manager, going to integrate in kriring
module soon.

> If someone does not have one of the programs installed, does the error
> message suggest the needed URL to get it?

I don't know if the popup message is a good place to store all the info
about missing dependencies. I plan to make the error message point to
exhaustive documentation page(s) of the module, but I'm open to any
suggestion.

> Michael

Anne