[SoC] H2-OJ integration

Christopher infinityedge at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 20 13:05:37 EDT 2009

This week I finished debugging my H2 driver and have working, if simplistic and a bit duct taped, driver. The major problem I ran into was the difference in design between H2+spatial and PostGIS combined with H2+spatial's rather beta status. A good chunk of the week was spent delving into code and trying to track down documentation for both (H2+spatial is poorly documented). Next week's work will revolve around expanding H2+spatial to more closely resemble PostGIS so that OJ users can have the database power they are used to.

--Christopher