[SoC] GSoC ogr application

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 19:06:07 EDT 2009

Hi Wolf;

I gave some feedback earlier and edited a couple of links; I will add
the part about domain knowledge now.

I will continue to pester the geoserver ideas page to update to 2009
(or do it myself); finally we could highlight google's presentation of
student work at FOSS4G 2007 (and our ability to talk about students
work on our blogs).

Jody