[SoC] off the record mentoring possible for osgeo gsoc project?

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Mon Mar 30 10:12:31 EDT 2009

Hi Dolf,
It's great to see your enthusiasm!  I suspect you might need to share
a bit more information about which area you are particularly
interested in.  Then, perhaps, some of us might be able to direct you
to people we know that might be interested in helping you out there.
Did you have something in mind already?

I have thought a fair bit about setting up a mentoring organisation,
outside of the SoC efforts, so I'm always interested to hear more
about your needs and ideas.

Tyler