[SoC] Thanks Wolf

andrea antonello andrea.antonello at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 05:53:02 EDT 2009

Hi Wolf, Hamish and Landon
indeed I want to add my thanks here, since your emails helped me to
not loose too much trying to decode the thousands of mails that come
through the general soc channel, and your request for weekly report
made me keep on track and feel guilty in lazy moments :)
It took my almost no time to do everything needed in time. So yes,
thanks has to be said!
Last year as a mentor I had a student that I had to fail. This year as
student with not so much time I noticed that things are easy if you
just have the will to care.
So for next year I would already like to sign up to be one of your Knight of Ni!

Ciao
Andrea