[SoC] Reminder: Summer of Code Source Code Upload Deadline Today

Sunburned Surveyor sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 17:34:54 EDT 2009

As a reminder, today is the deadline for uploading your Summer of Code
source code. Only 10 of our students have completed this task so far!

Please help us finish the summer on a good note by taking care of this
last task. Let me or Wolf know if you need help.

Thanks,

Landon

Wolf's original message on this matter is below: