[SoC] Interested in GPU-based processing

Seth Price seth at pricepages.org
Thu Apr 1 10:59:27 EDT 2010

Thanks for the replies all! Looking at the wiki page, it looks like
r.proj and v.proj are already there. I'd also be interested in working
on r.sun (it's related to my thesis). However, I'm concerned that
there isn't enough time in a SoC project to translate many modules.

How long will it take to alter the build process to detect an OpenCL
install?
~Seth