[SoC] GSoC - pgRouting, OpenGraphRouter

Wolf Bergenheim wolf+grass at bergenheim.net
Sat Apr 3 15:42:51 EDT 2010

Hi,

Thanks for your proposal, Anton and/or other pgRouter people will talk
to you soon. In the meanwhile I have one point

On Sat, Apr 3, 2010 at 22:19, Владимир <voooova at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have a brother - Andrey Kostromin . We are twins, we learn together.
> He also want to make these projects. The topic of his master thesis is
> "VRP with Fuzzy Demand". Also, we can work together.

Unfortunately in Google Summer of Code this isn't allowed. Everyone
has to work by themselves during the summer. Afterwards you can work
together. So I recommend that you each pick a single topic and work on
that. Of course you may share ideas and talk, but you need two
separate projects to work on during the summer.

--Wolf

--
<8  )---- Wolf Bergenheim ----(  3>