[SoC] The end... almost

Wolf Bergenheim wolf+grass at bergenheim.net
Fri Aug 20 19:04:59 EDT 2010

The final evaluation survey deadline has passed and we everybody
should have their results. Thank you all students who participated and
congratulations to all who passed. Furthermore I'd like to thank all
mentors who did an excellent job of herding their students and offered
their time to make GSoC a reality! Finally I'd like to thank Hamish
and Landon, my backup admins who helped me in the background.

Thanks all for a great summer!

It's not over yet, though ;) In 10 days all students are expected to
submit their code to Google. You should have received instructions via
the students mailing list from Google. In case there is something
unclear, your mentors can probably help you, and/or you can ask me for
help.

Best regards,
Wolf Bergenheim
OSGeo GSoC 2010 Administrator