[SoC] GSoC Midterm reports are going well!

Wolf Bergenheim wolf+grass at bergenheim.net
Thu Jul 15 20:24:27 EDT 2010

Hi!

Just wanted to write a quick thank you to all you mentors and students
who have filed the mid-term surveys on time (actually well ahead of
the deadline). All mentors have either filled their midterm reports or
else notified me of a due date. So thank you very much for that :D
Keep up the great work. Almost all students have also filled their
surveys so things are looking very good. I think I won't need to
stress about it this year, and can get a good night sleep (after
spending 2 nights being sucked dry by hundreds of mosquitoes [oh the
joys of the countryside] :P).

Regards,
Wolf Bergenheim
OSGeo GSoC 2010 Administrator