[SoC] Midterms are over, back to normal programming

Wolf Bergenheim wolf+grass at bergenheim.net
Fri Jul 16 18:44:03 EDT 2010

Hi!

First off congrats to all students who passed the midterm, great work!
Thanks to all mentors for getting those surveys in on time. I didn't
have to remind a single one of you, unlike in the past. Great! :D

Now that that administrative hurdle is taken care of we can get back
to normal programming. For some of you it means rehashing the original
plan a bit, which is good. It's better to have a new revised plan than
an original plan that is not being followed. Some of you have even
almost completed your GSoC work. Great going!

As always, if you have questions, don't hesitate to ask your mentor or
the admins.

Regards,
Wolf Bergenheim
OSGeo GSoC 2010 Administrator