[SoC] uDig GSoC / weekly report

Davide davide.savazzi at gmail.com
Sun Jul 25 19:28:32 EDT 2010

I've finished the write support for the Neo4j DataStore.

I've found some problems in the editing tools of uDig: sometimes the
Layers appear to be read only. I have to remove them from Map and
reinsert them, or I have to restart uDig. These problems happen also
with Shapefile layers so I guess they're not related to my DataStore
implementation.

Next week I plan to take a look on what could be the best approach to
implement full GeoTools Query / Filter support in the Neo4j DataStore.
Now there's only a partial implementation, customized for uDig.

Davide Savazzi