[SoC] Zap-a-bug - Week 2 - Layered PDFs, Table Editor and Holiday

Dave Gilmore gilmorenator at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 08:40:51 EDT 2010

Hi Folks,

Here is my update for Week 2:

http://bit.ly/agW3v5

Last week proved very challenging indeed especially finding where everything
lives in the codebase,

I made some good progress with projections but my mentor and I have decided
to shelve this for now as there is other working taking place that will
influence my implementation

The code I have created and changed has been committed and is now part of
the weekly build etc.

This week I'm looking into Layered PDFs, currently I am struggling to find
an Open-source API that supports layers - I was hoping to use iTextSharp,

So if anyone has any experience with Layered PDFs please email me:
gilmorenator at gmail.com

If time permits I will also start looking at the table editor issues

I also go on Holiday on Thursday to Barcelona  for a week and then it will
be back to Full-Time coding for the rest of the summer

Please get in touch if you can help out with the Layered PDF I've created a
plug-in that will be part of the main application - finding a suitable API
is holding me back,

Thanks,

Dave.

___