[SoC] Signing up as a mentor

Wolf Bergenheim wolf+grass at bergenheim.net
Sun Mar 7 16:53:41 EST 2010

Hi Sephen,

welcome aboard!

On Sun, Mar 7, 2010 at 03:46, Stephen Woodbridge
<woodbri at swoodbridge.com> wrote:
> Hi Wolf, and all,
>
> I would like to sign up to be a mentor again this year. Last year I mentored
> a student, Ashraf, that worked on the initial code for OpenGraphRouter. I
> have been working with in on and off in the interim on this project. I would
> like to continue work this year on the project if that is possible.

Sure thing! You need to make a 2010 ideas page (or update the existing
one[1]), and then add it to the ideas list[2].

For reference here is the 2009 text and link:
* [[OpenRouter 2009 SOC Ideas]]: OpenRouter is an attempt to work
towards creation of open source software providing routing capability.
Open source projects such as pgRouting already provide routing and
network analysis. There are various opportunities to improve existing
components or implement new functionality.

> I followed your very clear instructions to signing up and I look forward to
> work with the the team again this year.

Thanks,
Look forward with working with you again too! This year I'll try to be
more active on the mentor level too. ;)

--Wolf

--
<8  )---- Wolf Bergenheim ----(  3>