[SoC] Signing up as a mentor

Wolf Bergenheim wolf+grass at bergenheim.net
Mon Mar 8 15:23:02 EST 2010

On Mon, Mar 8, 2010 at 22:11, andrea antonello
<andrea.antonello at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Wolf,
> I'm also going to get into this. Again for uDig and JGrass and if
> ever, for some scientific geotools.

Cool. Please let me know when you have the ideas pages set up, so I
can go have a look :)

> Two years of mentor, then down(up)grade to student, now I am available
> for mentoring again.

Glad to have you back! Glad to hear you had fun as a student too.
Let's hope this year your experience as a mentor will be even better!
;)

> Last year as student has been definitely the best, so now I want to
> give some of the fun back to someone else :)

I'll try my best to make your summer as mentor the best!

> Cheers, and thanks for being here again, your support always rocks,
> Andrea

Thanks for the kind words :D I hope I can live up to it...

--Wolf

--
<8  )---- Wolf Bergenheim ----(  3>