[SoC] Introduction - Paul Meems & MapWindow GIS

Paul Meems bontepaarden at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 07:40:21 EDT 2010

Hi all,

My name is Paul Meems and I'm from The Netherlands.
I joined this list because I want to be a mentor for the Google Summer of
Code 2009
Last year we were too late and we didn't got any students.
This year we try again and we'll be actively looking for students.

My GSoC ID is mapwindow_pmeems

I want to mentor the MapWindow GIS Open Source (Microsoft .NET) project
again. It's not an OSGeo sponsored project yet, but the MapWindow
organization has been involved with OSGeo for several years.
I've already added an entry on the Ideas Page.

Looking forward being a mentor this year.

Thanks,

Paul

--
Paul Meems