[SoC] GSOC - Zap-a-bug - MapWindow

Dave Gilmore gilmorenator at gmail.com
Sat Mar 20 18:42:57 EDT 2010

Hi Guys,

I am very interested in the Zap-a-bug idea for MapWindow,

I am proficent in C# and VB.net but less so in C++ - i've only ever used C
for programming micro controllers and the like :-)

Would it be possible to get a couple of bugs assigned to me with varying
degrees of difficulity so I can cut my teeth before applying for GSOC?
Mantis UserName: gilmorenator

Or should i just jump in and pick a couple myself?

I would obviously be more interested in the VB and C# languages,

Looking forward to zapping some bugs and submitting my SOC application,

Thanks,

Dave.