[SoC] Interested in applying for GSOC - MapWindow

Sunburned Surveyor sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 15:54:54 EDT 2010

Lucas,

I'm not very familiar with MapWindow, but I wouldn't say bug squishing
is a "low priority". In fact, it is one of the important jobs that
rarely gets done. Bug fixing can also lead to changes/refactoring of
the code with benefits beyond the scope of the original bug.

I wouldn't hesitate to sign-up for a bug-fixing project. Just make
sure you communicate with the MapWindow programming team and have a
good plan on which bugs to fix and when.

Landon