[SoC] Signing up as a mentor

Francisco José Peñarrubia fpenarru at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 04:52:21 EDT 2010

Hi all.

My name is Francisco José Peñarrubia, I work in Software Colaborativo as
a Software Engineer.

I'd like to become a mentor for SoC 2010 with some projects related to
my work in gvSIG Desktop.

I've been involved in the development of gvSIG Desktop since the
beginning (2003), and latest years I've been developing the network
analysis extension.
We have some interesting ideas about extending this network analysis,
and I think it could be very interesting to some of the students.
You can read about some of our ideas in our gvSIG GSoC ideas wiki  [1].

Cheers.

Fran.

[1] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GvSIG_GSoC_2010_Ideas