[SoC] Google Summer of Code: second call for students and mentors
a.ghisla at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 10:06:52 EDT 2011
Hi all, and sorry for cross-posting,
this is a reminder that students application period is closing soon, on
April 8th 19:00 UTC :
So if you would like to participate as student:
* read the list of ideas of your favourite projects
* contact the developers to show interest for one or more ideas or
to discuss your own idea
* most important: submit your application to Melange before the
deadline! It's better to write an almost perfect proposal than
to have no application at all. Remember that you can edit the
application up to the deadline, and answer mentors comments up
to April 22nd.
A reminder for OSGeo projects and mentors:
* be sure to list all nice GSoC ideas on the relative page, and
have available mentors for them;
* advertise GSoC on your communication channels, and be available
to discuss ideas with would-be students
* Remind the students to put the proposal into Melange. If it
isn't in Melange it doesn't exist.
Here is the link to apply, for both students and mentors:
Looking forward to see more applications!
OSGeo GSoC Co-admin
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 836 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
Url : http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/soc/attachments/20110405/1733ba4f/attachment.bin
More information about the SoC