[SoC] [Neo4j] GSoC 2011 Neo4j Geoprocessing | Weekly Report #10

Andreas Wilhelm apw.desire2 at googlemail.com
Fri Aug 5 19:52:44 EDT 2011

Hi,

This and the last week I debugged the GeoServer to find the problem why the
integeration of the Neo4j Spatial data store does not work anymore.
I fixed the issues and did some refactoring(going on) and seperated the
Neo4j datastore implementation in a extra maven module. It is now working
with the newest GeoServer(2.1.1).

It is available at:

https://github.com/AndreasWilhelm/gt-neo4j-spatial

Also I did some reworking on the ST_As*(KML, GeoJSON) classes to be also
able to provide the properties of the geometry in the response.

Best Regards

Andreas