[SoC] Re: SAGA Interface for QGIS - Weekly report

Camilo Polymeris cpolymeris at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 19:06:27 EDT 2011

I have implemented the feedback parameter, including the corresponding
GUI changes. Also completely rewrote the layer input & ouput
mechanism, which is now working correctly for vectors and for local
raster input. Raster output requires setting the grid system parameter
of saga modules, a task I'll consider as soon as possible.

Some other miscellaneous improvements where made, including the
ability to set the SAGA path through a dialog, adding the familiar
saga menu names as tags & the addition of a parameter list widget, in
preparation of implementing the rest of this feature next week.

Most goals for the second term of GSoC are, thus, complete. Besides
the mentioned, are remaining: Better code documentation & unit tests
(which I'll leave for the extra week, if time permits) and module
serialization which I'll tackle next.

Comments welcome,
Regards,

Camilo